Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Mid-week random stuff

This Saturday, I am going to attend the Autumn Conservation Festival at the National Zoo's Conservation and Research Center (CRC) in Front Royal, Virginia. The CRC is normally closed to the public, but it opens for one weekend a year for FONZ members who have made contributions to the CRC. This is my first year going, so I don't know what to expect but it should be a lot of fun!

I had agreed to help out with the FONZ Photo Club table at the CRC on Sunday, but unfortunately we were told that we could not set up a table to sell photos (of which the money goes directly to zoo programs). I don't understand why, but that's how it goes sometimes.

It's a pretty long drive, so I'm kind of glad to have Sunday to myself. I will post some pictures from Saturday's trip to the CRC this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment