"As noted in Adobe’s Leopard FAQ the current version of Lightroom 1.2 is not fully compatible with Leopard, Mac OS X 10.5. The good news is that we’ll be releasing an update in mid-November that will address key compatibility issues. In the interim, the following list describes areas where photographers may encounter problems with Lightroom 1.2 on Leopard:
- The Print module may not load
- The Import dialog and other dialogs can “disappear” below Lightroom’s main window. The dialog can be retrieved by switching to another application and then returning to Lightroom.
- Lightroom’s web module may not provide a visual update after a setting is changed
- The left-side panels in the Develop module may not display properly. Resizing or closing/opening the panels will correct the issue.
- The interaction between Leopard’s Time Machine and Lightroom’s catalog files is unknown at this time. Running Time Machine backup or restore operations while Lightroom is in use is not recommended until more information can be obtained
Head on over to Adobe's official Lightroom Journal blog for additional updates and to leave your comments for the Lightroom team.