Friday, September 26, 2008

Studying and getting my Wii Fit on

It's been a couple weeks since my last post. I've been really busy with some other things and haven't had much time to just sit back and relax.

I am starting a new IT job soon, which I am very excited about. I have been hitting the books hard studying up for the Microsoft MCDST certification exams. The MCDST certification consists of two tests. I am taking the first test on Monday and then I'll start studying for the second. I am pretty confident that I will pass. I was already comfortable with most aspects of troubleshooting Windows XP, but I have learned a lot, so it has been time well spent.

I have also been focusing on exercising to get in better shape and lose weight. I decided to make an experiment of it by using Wii Fit on my Nintendo Wii. I have committed to using Wii Fit for 90 consecutive days to see how well it works. I have created a blog so that anyone can track my progress, and hopefully it will enspire others to exercise. Please come check it out: Wii Fit 90 Day Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment