The update includes additional camera support for the Canon 1Ds Mark III, Nikon D3, Nikon D300, Olympus E-3, and more. It also provides updated Mac OS X 10.5.1 Leopard support.
There are still issues with running Lightroom and Time Machine simultaneously.
Lightroom 1.3.1 updateLightroom 1.3.1 includes additional corrections for the following issues:
(These issues are specific to the 1.3.1 update. Lightroom 1.3.1 also includes all of the previous updates listed for Lightroom 1.3 below)
- The Lightroom 1.3 Print Module could previously cause the application to crash on either OS X 10.5 or 10.5.1 during template usage.
- On Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5.1, the import process from a card reader or other device into Lightroom could fail to import all or a portion of the selected images.
- A decrease in Develop slider responsiveness introduced in Lightroom 1.3 has been corrected.
- The Lightroom 1.3 Develop module could cause the application to crash if adjustments were made in quick succession.
- Compressed raw files from the Nikon D100 were read incorrectly in Lightroom 1.3.
- A possible artifact in raw file support for the Olympus E-3 has been corrected.
- The Lightroom FTP Plug-in provided as sample code with the Export SDK did not function properly if the password was not saved with the selected FTP preset.
- Editing or creating a new FTP preset immediately prior to using the FTP plug-in provided as sample code with the Export SDK would cause the FTP process to fail.
- Using the Export as Previous option did not work with the FTP plug-in provided as sample code with the Export SDK.
Camera RAW and DNG Converter 4.3.1 update
- Compressed raw files from the Nikon D100 were read incorrectly in Camera Raw 4.3
- A possible artifact in Camera 4.3 raw file support for the Olympus E-3 has been corrected