Lightroom 1.3(Download: Mac / Win)
From the release notes:
Lightroom 1.3 includes corrections for the following issues:
- Writing XMP metadata automatically has been corrected for performance issues
- Printing with the native resolution option enabled no longer sets the wrong dimension for portrait oriented images
- Prior to Camera Raw 4.3 there was the possibility that artifacts in edge transitions could be introduced through the
- Bayer demosaic and luminance noise reductions algorithms. This has been corrected.
- The Canon sRAW format and the Fuji compressed RAF formats are now supported.
- The import dialog now offers the option to render 1:1 previews as part of the import process
- The export dialog layout has been enhanced
- A Lightroom Preview Export SDK is available for developers to create and distribute Export Plug-ins. Further details
- are located on Adobe Labs
"I would still recommend not running Time Machine backup or restore operations while Lightroom is in use. I'll have more details as soon as they're available."Keep an eye on Adobe's Lightroom Insider blog for more on this topic.
Lightroom Export SDK: The Lightroom team has also released an Export SDK to allow developers to create and distribute Export Plug-ins. It includes plug-in sample code for a Flickr and FTP plug-in. This holds great potential and I am excited to see what the development community produces. The SDK can be downloaded from the Adobe Labs website.
Adobe Camera RAW 4.3(Download: Mac / Win)
Support for the following cameras has been added. Visit the Camera Raw page for a complete list of supported cameras.
- Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III
- Canon PowerShot G9
- Nikon D3
- Nikon D300
- Olympus E-3
- Olympus SP-560 UZ
- Panasonic DMC-L10
Adobe Photoshop 10.0.1 update for Adobe Photoshop CS3(Download: Mac / Win)
The most significant fixes in the Photoshop 10.0.1 update include the following:
- The speed of moving objects contained within multiple layer sets has been improved.
- Converting images to CMYK using certain profiles no longer results in black files.
- The Save for Web feature now includes an option to "Include XMP" (metadata) in the settings menu within the main Save for Web interface, making the existing capability easier to access.
- When using Save For Web with "Include XMP" enabled, all XMP data is now included in the optimized file.
- Print color matching has been improved.
- Images saved as DICOM and reopened in Photoshop CS3 are no longer corrupted on PowerPC based Mac computers.